Experienced Writer Program
At CFE Success, we specialize in working with experienced CFE writers. Our feedback is tailored to individual needs and works well for repeat writers who typically have specific areas to work on. We have worked primarily with experienced writers over the years, and the overwhelming majority pass on their second attempt. Stay positive, you can do this.
This program is designed for CPA candidates who have failed the CFE once or even several times and need the most individual and interactive feedback that they can get.
This program is ideal for repeat writers who will be taking 5 + weeks off of work to study. You will already have taken Capstone 2, and therefore will be looking for additional sources of feedback.
Our experienced writer prep program includes:
- 5 hours of private one-on-one debrief sessions over skype.
- 3 comprehensive (5 hour long cases) and 9 multi (70-90 min. short cases) simulations marked with detailed notes and completed marking grid, returned within 24 hours.
- 12 practice cases (3 comps and 9 multis), with suggested solutions, marking grids, annotated sample responses with corresponding marking grids, online debrief video for each. These cases are based on past UFE cases but have been modified by CFE Success to better reflect the CFE structure.
- 10 online videos teaching you how to outline and approach each type of case, how to achieve depth and breadth, how to debrief, and specific tips for experienced writers, among other important topics.
- Live Webinar Q&A with Jennifer Cartwright, CPA, CA, CBV at the start and end of the program.
- Access to moderated discussion board.
- 3 one-on-one coaching calls with Jennifer Cartwright, CPA, CA, CBV.
$2,450 + sales tax.
20% deposit to reserve a space, with the balance due in July 2017.
Schedule - September 2017 CFE Prep
Program Start: Week of July 31, 2017. There is some flexibility in terms of timing for the first week, in case you are still working. If this is your situation, please send us a note and we may be able to accommodate.
You have the choice of either Schedule A or B. Register early if you have a strong preference for one over the other. Space is limited. Your custom schedule will be finalized in late July 2017*.
Schedule A - Comps written with CFE Success on Mondays, August 7, August 21, and September 4, debriefed the next day. Multis written and debriefed every Wednesday for 6 weeks, starting August 2, and every second Friday, starting August 4.
Schedule B - Comps written with CFE Success on Mondays, July 31, August 7 and August 28, debriefed the next day. Multis written and debriefed every Wednesday for 6 weeks, starting August 2, and every second Friday, starting August 11.
What happens on the day when you have a case scheduled with CFE Success?
*Specific days of the week may change, in particular if Capstone 2 makes any changes to their typical schedule.