Intensive Prep Program
This CFE prep program is designed to help CPA candidates pass the CFE on their first try. After completing this CFE course, you will be able to write the common final examination with confidence. The intensive prep program is meant for CPA candidates who are looking for more individual and interactive feedback, in addition to the marking done as part of CPA Canada's Capstone 2.
The intensive program is designed to work with CPA candidates’ schedules in August/September 2017, considering Capstone 2 commitments. The course can be done concurrently with Capstone 2, without any scheduling conflict.
This program is ideal for first-time CFE writers who will be taking 5+ weeks off of work to study and who want to maximize custom feedback and one-on-one debrief time.
Our intensive CFE prep package includes:
- 3 hours 20 minutes of private one-on-one debrief sessions over skype.
- 2 comprehensive (5 hour long cases) and 6 multi (70-90 min. short cases) simulations marked with detailed notes and completed marking grid, returned within 24 hours.
- 12 practice cases (3 comps and 9 multis), with suggested solutions, marking grids, annotated sample responses with corresponding marking grids, online debrief video for each. These cases are based on past UFE cases but have been modified by CFE Success to better reflect the CFE structure.
- 10+ online videos teaching you how to outline and approach each type of case, how to achieve depth and breadth, how to debrief, among other important topics.
- Live Webinar Q&A with Jennifer Cartwright, CPA, CA, CBV at the start and end of the program.
- Access to moderated discussion board.
- 2 one-on-one coaching calls with Jennifer Cartwright, CPA, CA, CBV.
$1,900 + sales tax.
20% deposit to reserve a space, with the balance due in July 2017.
Schedule - September 2017 CFE Prep
Program Start: Week of July 31, 2017. There is some flexibility in terms of timing for the first week, in case you are still working. If this is your situation, please send us a note and we may be able to accommodate.
You have the choice of either Schedule A or B. Register early if you have a strong preference for one over the other. Space is limited. Your custom schedule will be finalized in late July 2017*.
Schedule A - Comps written with CFE Success on Mondays, July 31 and August 28, debriefed the next day. Multis written and debriefed every Thursday for 6 weeks, starting August 3.
Schedule B - Comps written with CFE Success on Mondays, August 14 and September 4, debriefed the next day. Multis written and debriefed every Thursday for 6 weeks, starting August 3.
What happens on the day when you have a case scheduled with CFE Success?
*Specific days of the week may change, in particular if Capstone 2 makes any changes to their typical schedule, as we need to make sure that your CFE Success case writing/marking schedule lines up with your Capstone 2 case writing/marking schedule.